Course Experience Details
This course is an entirely online event hosted and produced by Fitness Business Pros, utilizing their state-of-the-art multi-camera stream suite.
The course is produced to ensure participants get up close and personal, with the details they need to put this exciting science into their practice.
All from the comfort of wherever you are in the world.
an Enhanced online experience
- Multiple cameras
- Up close angles showing every detail during labs
- Participants can revisit and review the content for continued learning for two weeks after the event.
- An extended access option will also be available for small additional fee.
This course has fulfilled CEC credit requirements. Attendees completing the course will receive 16 NPCP CEC credits.
“The property of the brain that allows it to change its structure and its function in response to thinking and acting, in response to mental experience, in other words sensing and perceiving and what we do.”
Dr. Norman Doidge, Author, “The Brain That Heals Itself”
The Feldenkrais® Method is a system of somatic education. Developed by physicist Moshe Feldenkrais, this gentle and powerful approach facilitates reeducation of movement patterns to improve efficiency and ease. Principles of advanced motor sciences applied through movement explorations bring about a reorganization of patterns and habits of functioning. With this movement strategy, we are considering the natural neuroplasticity within our neuromuscular systems, and creating an awareness that makes change possible.
By using movement as the medium to access the organization of the nervous system, The Feldenkrais® Method not only influences our muscular responses, but also the way we learn, process information, cope with stress and generally respond to the world around us. The benefits of Feldenkrais Method® are enjoyed by a broad population - from elite athletes who are seeking peak performance, people who are looking for relief from pain or stress, as well as senior citizens, office workers and everyday people seeking greater comfort in daily activities.
Recovering your password is easy. first of all make sure that the email address email@example.com is added to your contacts, and marked as a safe sender. Otherwise, communications like password reset emails may end up in your junk mail folder. Once you've done that.
- Click on the button labelled login at the top of the page to get to my account: https://neuroplasticityinaction.com/my-account/
- On the left side of the page at the bottom of the login form, click on "Lost your password?"
- Enter the email address used for your account.
- Click the "Reset password" button.
- Check your inbox for an email with the subject line: Password Reset Request for neuroplasticityinaction.com
- The Email will come from: firstname.lastname@example.org